Combustion Service Technician
Process Combustion Systems Inc. of Calgary, Alberta is inviting applications for the position of Combustion Service Technician. This is a full time position with Canada’s premier full service combustion systems engineering & integration firm.
At Process Combustion Systems Inc. we engineer, construct, commission and service custom combustion systems for all industries. As a recognized industry leader, we have a vast history of successful projects and experience that includes turnkey combustion systems, Industrial Burners & Boiler Systems, and Controls for large industrial and institutional clients. PCSI maintains a full engineering contingent in Calgary which is also our center for Sales, Manufacturing & Services.
Where You Fit In:
PCSI offers industry leading service in Western Canada with experienced personnel in Saskatchewan and Alberta – this position is to add to our compliment of presently offered combustion services! Although we are located in Calgary, a suitable candidate could maintain residence in Edmonton.
This position requires you to travel to customer sites and maintain a flexible work schedule. Typical Territory Coverage: 60-70% Alberta and Saskatchewan, 10-20% BC and other Canadian Provinces, 10-15% USA and 10% International.
Appropriate Background and Experience for Candidates being considered:
- Previous Industrial Combustion Equipment experience – Heaters / Boilers / Process Furnaces / Other Fired Process Equipment
- Boiler Servicing Background
- Industrial Burner Systems Application
- Industrial Instrumentation Certificate from a recognized Western Canadian Technical School
- Familiarity with Canadian Gas Codes – Gas or Electrical Ticket is also an asset
- PLC application, implementation and Programming Experience – Rockwell, Modicon and others
- Distributed Control System Experience
- Knowledge of PLC, Electrical and Process Troubleshooting
- Industrial Plant Site Experience
- Experience in the application of Lo NOx Combustion Systems
- Burner Management Systems and Combustion Control System familiarity
- Plant Commissioning Experience (Site Acceptance Testing, Loop Checks, Documentation)
- Familiarity with Control Narratives, Shutdown Keys, and Testing Procedures
What you can expect from PCSI:
- Working with Great Personnel from a Highly Respected Industry Leader
- Competitive Earnings
- Profit Sharing
- In-House and Professional Training and Learning Opportunities at some of the Largest Boiler and Combustion Companies in the World
- A true “Team” Atmosphere
If you have the experience and motivation to join our hardworking team, please apply in confidence to: email@example.com